There are many different reasons why people volunteer. Some are interested in serving youth as a profession; some are in the middle of a career and wish to bring a new dimension to their lives; and others are retired and choose to give of their time and share their wealth of experience. Together, we all can make a difference. As a volunteer, our Clubs support any special talents or interests you may wish to share with our youth that will help sharpen their skills and enhance their learning opportunities.
Requirements to Volunteer:
• Are at least 18 years old
• Submit a Volunteer Application
• Agree to a Screening process
• Interview with paid Club staff
• Attend an orientation on the organization
• Sign an agreement form verifying that procedures and expectations have been read and understood